Certified Irrigation Systems Technicians service and maintain your irrigation system throughout the year whether it’s warranty service or normal maintenance services to maintain uniform irrigation. Properly working sprinkleres are a part of our maintenance program in keeping heads properly aligned, leveled and rotating. A visual inspection provides a good indication of any irrigation system / sprinkler problems.
Irrigation Installation Maintenance:
- Design and free estimates
- Guaranteed water coverage
- Our technicians will come out, turn on the water, inspect all heads to be sure they are rotating properly and make adjustments as necessary.
- We will program the timer and make recommendations if needed.
- Coring and lubrication of irrigation heads done to keep irrigation heads free from grass and debris that could otherwise prevent heads from retracting properly, therefore causing damage to heads by mowers or vehicles.
- Spring start-up, Fall shut-off and winterize (fee based)
- Irrigation system turn-off (blowout) in the Fall, and system turn-on in the Spring
- Installation of rain sensors and flow sensors
- Wire tracking and valve locating
- Sprinkler repair and replacement
- Irrigation system leak detection
- Valve installation and repair